The attendees are kindly asked to apply using the on-line registration form. In exception case the abstract can be attached to e-mail email@example.com to the Organizing Committee. Deadline for submitting abstract for oral presentations is December 15, 2021.
Abstract file must be in Microsoft Word format (doc, docx), one A4 page maximum (Times New Roman, 12pt, line height 1.5, page margins 2 cm) and contain no figures. Maximum file size for the abstract is 2.5 Mb.
|Person||Room||January 15, 2022|
|Full participant||single||€ 580||€ 700|
|double||€ 460||€ 600|
|Students*||€ 400||€ 500|
|Accompanying person||single||€ 480||€ 600|
|double||€ 380||€ 500|
* Status must be confirmed by Student ID.
Registration fee includes:
- Transfer to and from the conference hotel.
- Four overnight stays at the conference hotel.
- Conference materials.
- Meals, coffee breaks, banquet, etc.
In fact, the only thing not covered by the registration fee is your travel to and from Moscow. Payment instructions will be sent directly after your registration.
Subject to available funding, the Organizing Committee may partly compensate the registration fee for the following attendee categories:
- Russian students and university lecturers.
- Scientists of the Russian Academy of Sciences.