Winter Symposium on Chemometrics (WSC) is an international scientific event held under the aegis of the Russian Chemometrics Society. It covers a wide range of modern topics in chemometrics, including new algorithms, applications in quantitative and qualitative analysis, PAT, experimental design, image analysis, and many others.
The conference brings together both academic scientists and industrial experts, providing many opportunities for personal contacts and fruitful discussions. Traditionally, WSC is very friendly to young scientists and those beginning to carve their way in data analysis.
The social and cultural program is what makes the conference unique. Each conference day is concluded with the famous “Scores & Loadings” gathering where communication continues in a less formal manner.
- 22/06/2021 First announcement
- 31/07/2021 Deadline for keynote application
- 15/09/2021 Call for papers and second announcement
- 15/10/2021 Registration opening and third аnnouncement
- 15/12/2021 Deadline for oral presentation submission
- 15/01/2022 Deadline for early registration
- 31/01/2022 Deadline for poster presentation submission
- 28/02/2022 Conference starts
- 04/03/2022 Conference ends
The WSC-13 is organized by Russian Chemometrics Society and Department of Chemistry, Lomonosov State University.
Local organizing committee:
- Timur Labutin, chair (MSU)
- Nikolai Sushkov, secretary (MSU)
- Andrey Samokhin (MSU)
- Kim Esbensen (GEUS)
- Dmitry Kirsanov (SPbSU)
- Timur Labutin (MSU)
- Paolo Oliveri (University of Genova)
- Alexey Pomerantsev (ICP RAS)
- Oxana Rodionova (ICP RAS)